Serenity all around, turquoise water and velvety sand beneath your feet, vacations can’t get better than this. Witness the mystic of nature in abundance! The spellbinding beauty of nature creates a mesmeric place to unwind at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa as it overlooks the aquamarine Andaman Sea and pristine white sands of Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand.
PHUKET SANDBOX PACKAGE FOR JUST 3,287 THB/ ROOM/ NIGHT
Booking period: Limited Time Offer
Stay period: Today – 31 March 2022
- Complimentary round trip transportation from Phuket International Airport when stay minimum of 7 nights.
- Round trip transfers to RT-PCR test center (Kata)
- Buffet Breakfast for 2 Adults
- Maximum 2 children stay in the same room and share bed with parents for 2 persons (below 12 years old) with breakfast included.
- 50% off for second room for children (up to 12 years old)
- Eligible for ALL Loyalty Program for collecting points.
- Free WIFI and business corner.
- Fitness, Kids pool and kids club are available.
- Connecting rooms are available, check for availability.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion prices are in Thai baht and including of government tax, provincial tax and service charge.
- The prices are per 1 room and including breakfast for 2 persons.
- This promotion can is valid for limited time only
- Extra bed is at THB1,000 net/room/night/person including breakfast.
- Maximum 2 children stay in the same room and share bed with parents for 2 persons (below 12 years old).
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- This promotion is a prepaid promotion, which cannot be refunded or modified the staying date once confirmed with hotel reservation team.
- Rooms are subjected on availability. Please call +66 (0) 76 298 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking or more information.
- Not applicable for We Travel Together.
- This promotion is for guests who coming from oversea and arrive at Phuket International Airport only.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
How to book your RT-PCR tests?
You can book your RT-PCR test from www.thailandpsas.com. Once you have all the confirmations, you can proceed with applying for Thailand Pass from https://tp.consular.go.th/.
Thailand pass process may take up to 7 working days hence apply in advance to avoid any delays. Also, the above requirements may change or be updated without notice, please got to https://www.tatnews.org for the latest news.
If you prefer to book direct, please feel free to drop us an email email@example.com , or call +6676-298-888.
How to enter Phuket? (Phuket Sandbox or Test and G0)
– Visit our TAT news page to find out more.